Rotary DJ mixers have been all the rage these past few years. It has become the “gear porn” of choice for all of the vinyl lovers out there.
One mixer is sitting at the top of the class right now, the DJR 400 rotary mixer hand made in France. The two main features of this E&S DJR 400 Portable Rotary Mixer are: power & portability. Its reputation has been on the rise, so much that the custom, hand-assembled mixer comes with a weeks/months waiting time…
Deep House legend Kerri Chandler describes the DJR 400 mixer as “just like driving a portable Lamborghini”.
from E&S: DJR400 is a very new concept of a “travel” mixer. The idea is to be able to carry it with you anywhere. It’s very easy to plug in with its back connections, it includes all the specifications of the DJR100D in a 4-line portable mixer! You don’t have to “rack” it or do a long soundcheck, you can just plug it in a system and play, controlling the room’s system with the very powerful integrated cross over.
Download User Manual (PDF)
DJR 400 Technical Specifications
- Dimensions: 280mm x 210mm x 70mm
- Bandwidth – 1db: 10-25 000 Hz
- Switchable inputs 1 & 3: phono/line
- Input 2: phono
- Input 4: line
- Integrated crossover isolator (10 – 300 Hz / 300 – 3000 Hz / 3000- 25000 HZ)
- Master and booth: RCA and XLR balanced
- Output level (XLR) up to +22 dBm
- Effect loop on master and booth output
- PFL: pushbutton mixable monitor to phones
- External power suply
- ALPS potentiometer
- Total weight: 2,8 Kg
- Option: Send effect on each channel