MIMS Guest Mix: FOOD FOR YA SOUL (Brussels, Belgium)
FOOD FOR YA SOUL is a DJ duo active on the musical scene since 2005.
They are traveling Europe to bring the crowd eclectic mixes with a smashing blend between avant-garde music and electronic classics & upcoming. Mainly influenced by the UK scene, they play Soul Music to Deep House, Hip Hop, Bass Music & any kind of Electronic Music.
FFYS also runs a monthly radio show on Rinse France and organize various events in different venue around Switzerland & Belgium. They co-create, in collaboration with Feelin Music, the “Do The Dilla” parties & mix concept that was recognize by the audience and the music industry worldwide. Since summer 2014 they launch Musical Brunch every sunday afternoon at Bravo, a Jazz Club in the earth of Brussels City. At the end of 2014 the join the growing parisian label Nowadays Records along artists like Fakear, La Fine Equipe or Everydayz.
01. CRAYON – DORIAN’S DREAM
02. THEO CROCKER – WE CAN’T BREATH
03. SIXTUS PREISS – I LIKE DANCING
04. BADBADNOTGOOD – RAY GUN
05. DANIEL WARO – TANBI
06. EU VIM DE LONGUE feat ROSANGELA MACEDO – MAGA BO
07. VILLA MARIANA (DE TARDE) – AZIMUTH
08. TRANCE – JAVIER SANTIAGO
09. UMA ROSA PRA DILA – OS INCRIVEIS
10. MIRDZA ZIVERE – ZOZEFINO (SUPATW REWORK)
11. ASTRO RAPH – WE BELIEVE
12. SHOLA ADISA FARRAR – FEELING GOOD
13. YEAH – FULL CRATE
14. LOVE & BE LOVED – LAURENCE GUY
15. LOFT NIGHTS – DUKE HUGH
16. QUARANTINE – DOMU
17. TAKE ME BACK TO CALA BASSA – HEAVY JOKER
18. DETROIT DE JANEIRO – SIMBAD
19. HANDS – AGENT K