Guest Mixes

MIMS Guest Mix: GUYDEE (Moscow, Minor Notes Recordings)

House / Techno

A lot of really dope music has been coming out of Russia these past few years. We thought the timing would be perfect to ask Guydee, one of the key players to put together a 100% Russian mixtape for us!

@guydee: “I decided to make the all Russians mixtape for MIMS in radio show style. This hour is all about music creativity from post USSR electronic composers. 60% of the music will came out on Minor Notes Recordings very soon and the other 40% is already released favourites from our local producers. The mix features plenty of exclusive material that is first heard here. This is Russia. We are in the house.”


1) PZS – Na udelnoj Dozhd (Potential Move)
2) Sickdisco – Demolition Fury (Upcoming on Minor Notes)
3) Untitled Gear – Wrong Way (Upcoming on Minor Notes)
4) Scruscru – Sunday Chillin (Vesna Records)
5) Guydee – Put Your Pants On (Upcoming on Minor Notes)
6) Thierry Tomas – Rhythm-4 (Robsoul Recordings)
7) BRTS – Another Change (Sengiley Recordings)
8) Tripmastaz – Sublimely Relieved (Cuban Linx / Bass Dub) (Cadenza Music)
9) Sergi Nadal Roig – Hi-Tech (Upcoming on Minor Notes)
10) Artem Xio – Take Me Away (Upcoming on Minor Notes)
11) Chanson E – Dizzy Forever (Upcoming on Minor Notes)
12) Keroz – Barometr (Upcoming on Minor Notes)


Minor Notes Soundcloud
Minor Notes Facebook
Minor Notes Instagram



Montreal-based DJ and the founder (2007) and 24 Hours of Vinyl (2011).